Lawrance’s Bakery & Bar is a stylish coffee, cake & bagel shop through the day and a lively cocktail bar at night. Focusing on bringing an experience to every customer and merging the day & night aspects, because who doesn’t like a cake and a cocktail? Our quirky decor and ‘love sign’ grass wall is the perfect IG opportunity. We are open early until late all year round and only being a year old we are excited to see where our future goes!
We are looking for a full time manager to join our small team to help support the business and help us grow.
Our manager must be passionate about hospitality, with exceptional front of house customer service skills. They must be a team player and be able to create an enjoyable, fun atmosphere whilst keeping a professional work environment.
Roles and responsibilities would be, but are not limited too:
- Running day to to day duties
- Manage all aspects of FOH
- Ordering and stock control
- Working within a budget
- Staff rotas
- Staff Training
- Cashing up & banking
- Ensuring compliance with safety
- Replying to messages and emails
- Organising bookings and events
Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements and experience, however we are open to some training and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Proven experience working in a similar role (hospitality management)
- Personal Licence
- Barista experience
- Cocktail experience
- Able to be flexible working evenings and weekends
- Well presented, professional and friendly
- Knowledge of food safety and health and safety
- Excellent communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience, £18,000 – £22,000
- Flexible and fun working environment
- Staff Discount
- Team outings and meals
- An opportunity to grow and expand with the company
Please attach CV and cover letter outlining your current situation and experience to [email protected]